Do you need a computer?

All students who already have, or need, a computer loaned from K12 need to complete a new Application for Educational Benefits form each school year in order to continue use, or to see if they qualify to receive a computer. If your returned your computer over the summer and need a new one, please complete a new form. Please list EVERYONE in the household including all adults (even if they don't have income) and all children (even if they don't attend iQMN) so we can get the proper information for K12 and our school district.

If you have questions/concerns, please contact or 218-998-0544 x9214.